Hey, the movie just went to the dollar theater in my area (Canton Ohio) and I was wondering if any of you guys live anywhere near here, if we could set up a movie showing. I would love to go to one of the late ones, and fill the theater with fans so that we could dress up, be as loud as we want, and sing the songs and whatever. Even if there's just a few of you, it would still be a lot of fun! Comment or send me a note if you're interested, and if there's enough of you guys near a different theater (within a reasonable distance) I might even be willing to drive somewhere to see it. Comment on here, or message me if this is possible!
Also, here's ten random things I noticed about the movie today:
1) The cat in the hat is on the orange drink bottle in Ted's dining room
2)The Once-ler's bed has no sheets. He is sleeping on a bare mattress
3) "Sundress Girl" as I like to call her (I drew her on pages 1 & 2 of A Long Time Ago) is in almost every scene where there's a crowd. (regardless of what time in the story it is) and sometimes multiple incarnations are visible in different colors
4) There is a minion from "Despicable Me" in Ted's drawer
5) A band called the "Funky Fumes" is advertised throughout the movie, including in Ted's room
6) The once-ler likes cowboys (Lol, I'm just guessing; his bowl has cacti and cowboy hats on it)
7) His mom is the secretary.
8) Right after they pelt him with tomatoes, he says "Oooh, that one hit a tender spot!"
9) I only saw one other redhead in Thneedville, and that's the doctor at the end. Is she Audrey's mom? O.o
10) It is totally insinuated that O'Hare's design team is gay. They are sharing one drink with two cute little curly straws before they get knocked into by the air truck.